I have had several requests to post my swaps I made for Convention. I made 3 different cards at 50 each, yep, that's 150 cards! This time I started early (which is a first) and it wasn't an overwhelming task, because I finished them with time to spare. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Stampin' Up! convention you can make card fronts in any increment and while at convention swap them with others. You get some really cute ideas and come home with new cards.
For my first card I used the Baroque Motif set. I embossed the flourish in Versa Mark and embossed it with my heat gun using black embossing powder. I liked the classy look of it. I stamped the "Cherish" sentiment (also in the Baroque Motif set) in Rose Red and for the final touch tied bow using SU's Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon. The top layer is popped up with Stampin dimensionals for some added depth.
Supplies: Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Versa Mark, Rose Red
Accessories: Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Stampin Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Black Embossing Powder